#coleoftheday

New York, New York (Part II)

Hey guys!

This is the second part of my New York City travel diary. All together I spent three full days in New York. I have seen all the big highlights, but definitely not everything, so I will come back to this city as soon as possible for sure.

My mum and I started the first real day in NY with a great breakfast at our hotel. I had scrambled eggs and bagels with cream cheese everyday because it was just so yummy. After that we went to the Times Square again because we wanted to see it by day too. There we went into shops like American Eagle and Aeropostale. The highlight was definitely the M&M's shop. I felt like a little kid in that big and colorful world.




We went shopping the whole day. Especially on 5th Avenue - the best street to shop, if you ask me. There are a lot of expensive shops but also shops with lower prices like H&M. I went a bit crazy with shopping. Therefore I will write an own post about the things I got. We had to take a break during shopping for sure, because shopping is like cardio. So we went to the next Starbucks where I took a green juice. After the first sip I felt so in love that I am making my own green juice in the morning at home now.

make sure to follow me on INSTAGRAM: @coleoftheday

Of course we also went sight seeing as well. I really can recommend the "Top of the Rock" to you. It is the platform of the Rockefeller Center. There you have such an amazing few over whole Manhattan. When it is not foggy you can see the Brooklyn Bridge and even the Statue of Liberty in the distance. "Top of the Rock" is also very nice because you have a perfect view to the Empire State Building and it is not very expensive.







Make sure to have a look at the first part of my New York diary, if you have not seen it yet, and stay tuned for the next part!

Love, Cole.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen